These are my own personal pet peeves. Please note that I’m not a complainer and if I express these out loud, it’s only to make fun of them. Normally I keep them tucked away inside. Here is what annoys me:
- The confusion around the bakery and lunch line at Panera. If I’m ordering a latte do I go in the bakery or lunch lane? I don’t know.
- People behind you who flash their lights several times. Are they warning the people on the other side? Are they trying to tell me something? I’m not psychic!
- The person at the gas station line who has had a solid 2 minutes to pull out their form of payment only to wait till they get to the attendant to pay. Actually, this happens anywhere.
- Putting the toilet paper on wrong. I think we all know which way it goes.
- People who find it acceptable to burp in public.
- Leaving 3 squares of toilet paper on the roll so technically they didn’t leave an empty roll AND they don’t have to change it.
- The person who feels the need to talk on the cell phone while checking out, in a public restroom or grocery shopping.
- The person that has an assigned side dish for a meal at your home and brings all the ingredients to your home to make it. God forbid they dirty dishes at their home.
- Facebook game invites….over and over and over again.
- The person that is invited to your BYOB event, doesn’t bring anything to drink because “they aren’t going to drink tonight” then proceeds to polishes off 2/3 of one of your bottles of wine.
- The person that sends you an e-mail, waits 2 minutes after sending it to find you to ask “did you get my e-mail?”
- Skinny people announcing they are fat.
- Someone using the 15 items or less aisle to check out with their 30 items.
- Blue Tooth Headsets.
- Completely inaccurate recipes that after following it to a t for over an hour, it tastes like ass.
- Buy 2, get 1 free deals. I don’t need 3 grills!
Thought of this one in the shower:
That 1 stray pubic hair you forgot to get and don’t notice till in your bathing suit at the pool.
So pretty much the overall theme here are oblivious people. I want to know what your pet peeves are! Did I touch on any of them?