I am so annoyed right now and this is going to be a complete whine fest. Nothing is working and everyone won’t go to sleep. Instead, everyone is up complaining about something or asking me to do something for them. I mean Jesus, can everyone just leave me alone for 10 minutes? 10 minutes! That’s all I want!
- I don’t want to make someone their 5th dinner.
- I don’t want to clean up dog puke.
- I don’t want to pour any Sunny D.
- I don’t want to make 2 beds on the couch so my son’s friend can sleep over.
- I don’t want to argue with my husband about my 12 year old’s movie selection (in which if it were up to him, he would be watching Barney. Meanwhile, he allows him to listen to 2Pac.
- I don’t want to argue with the 12-year-old as to why he can’t watch Split. I don’t want to hear my youngest complain about the internet working.
- I want 1 fucking video to download that I wanted to post here but instead told a 1 minute and 42 second video exceeds the video allotment here on WordPress.
- My computer is slower than a word processor from 1992.
I AM LOOSING MY SHIT!
Can I just blog? God forbid the stars align and I’m allowed total alone time to do so. I mean, even tonight at soccer practice I planned on a solid, delicious, 45 minutes to sit in my car alone to blog. But did it work? No. No, it didn’t. Instead, a storm that was at no point predicted, pops up and lightening happens. Instead of enjoying the serenity of blogging my youngest who has had no sleep, is in the car asking stupid questions and fidgeting with the controls.
So now my youngest is down here getting a Gatorade to wash down the cereal he got just 10 minutes ago. He has also asked me to tuck him in. I normally enjoy tucking him in but I want to be like GO TO SLEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!! It’s thundering and lightening right now so it’s only a matter of time till the lights go off and everyone is surrounding me, asking me for things or demanding I entertain them.
I have great stories about the water park but I’m too annoyed to write them out right now because I’m just mad. I’m mad and I’m stressed. I took 1.5 days off from work to walk up mile high stair steps. I took 1.5 days off to be raped by the water rides then at night, when all I want to do is sleep, I’m following behind an 8-year-old in the resort arcade, holding over 1,000 tickets, praying away the card point value so we can do something just as torturous stand in the prize line.
I want to suck my thumb and lay in fetal position right now. I need a vacation from my “vacation”. My ideal vacation would be being in a hotel room by myself for 24 hours. I can’t even imagine.
I told you guys this was going to be a whine fest.