I’m writing this in the hopes that someone out there has a genius way in helping me remember which word to use and when. I’ve had relatives correct my grammar and blogging friends, and I welcome the advice. Here are my troublemakers: Your vs. You’re Course vs. Coarse Are vs. Is Lie vs. Lay Effect… Continue reading Words I Misuse
My sons and I were watching tiny houses last night and I burst out laughing as I usually do on a weekly basis. They looked at me like, “shut the hell up” but a little less intense. Honestly I think they are finally realizing this weekly outburst isn’t going anywhere. I just think of shit… Continue reading House Hunters Be Like
I love that the WordPress prompt is tardy because it’s something that baffles me almost every week. How can someone have 8 Kids and make it to a dental appointment, on time, with kids in tow. Yet there are some out there whose sole responsibility is a plant and they have to reschedule their 1:30… Continue reading Tardy
The beauty of having your own blog and not being tied down to a niche, is being able to talk about anything and everything, including Excel v-lookup. V-lookup was a great mystery to me for years. One of my bosses tried to teach me but I couldn’t grasp the concept. I took classes but without… Continue reading 4 Steps to Rocking V-Lookup!
Entertain How much entertaining do these people do on House Hunters? I want to know. This post is for the WordPress Daily Prompt and couldn’t be more perfect about the annoying people on House Hunters and the things they complain about or find vitally important to their shelter. This room would be perfect for entertaining.… Continue reading House Hunters and Entertaining
Yesterday was a pretty laid back birthday. I even laid in bed and read about StumbleUpon, trying to figure it out. After I lost interest with StumbleUpon, I played 2 rounds of 7 Little Words. On round 2 though, I began to feel guilty for doing nothing. I decided after I solved STUDIO AUDIENCE LAUGHING… Continue reading Hot Mess and the BMV
Communal I have a sharing problem, I’ll be real. I’m totally on board with letting someone taste something that I think is delicious, no problem. The problem I have is when I’m at a table with friends or family and someone announces, “Let’s all get different appetizers and share them!” I look at that person… Continue reading Appetizers Aren’t Meant to be Communal
That is what I’m calling it. I’ve officially coined it. When I get around to it, I’ll probably trademark it. Do you guys get this way, a week before Christmas? You begin to freak out? I begin to freak out and 90% of it is based around gift giving. The other 10% is about food… Continue reading The Christmas Freak Out
Seriously I want to ask you guys this. Have any of you ever received a brand new (not used) luxury car with a gigantic red bow on top? No? Me neither. So how is it without fail, Lexus, Infiniti and BMW, feature commercials of Stepford families jumping up and down in excitement, in front of their… Continue reading Who Buys Someone a Car for Christmas?
I don’t know the answer to this. How do I achieve a routine with blogging? I am asking everyone out there. When I say blogging routine I mean, how can I get a set routine and keep it on everything that needs done? If you want your blog to grow, and I do, how the… Continue reading How Do I Achieve A Blogging Routine?