As an American I am in love with Chipotle. Chipotle is like America’s little darling and for lunch yesterday I wanted one of her 5 lb burritos. At a light, I attempted to put in my order on the app. Chipotle said it was going to be 50 minutes till my order would be ready. Hell no. Once I got there and realized there was absolutely no reason for my order to be a 50 minute wait, I got into the non-existent line. Sure, it was 10:45 A.M. but who am I to judge when lunch should happen.
That being said, below is a list of $%&! I say when at Chipotle. Recognize any?
- Can you put a little more cheese on it?
- The line is soooooo long!
- Shit, I threw my basket away.
- Do you really need that many napkins?
- Can you put some more sour cream on it?
- Look at the disks in his ears.
- No not that one, that one.
- Can I have a little more chicken?
- Damn this is spicy.
- Is there anything in my teeth?
- I’ll take just a little sour cream and cheese, I’m on a diet.
- You’ve got something black between your teeth.
- There’s no place to sit!!!
- Ohh, let’s sit outside!
- Is this person ordering for an orphanage?
- Did you hear that report where your burrito has like 5,000 calories?