You ever cringe when you look at all your e-mails and you’re like, why the fuck did I sign up for newsletters to Dave & Busters, Soccer.com or any other place you visit/browse once every 2 years? Yeah, me too. So I was over the moon to receive a wonderful e-mail from Rebecca Marshall of BEXoxoBlog nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Please check her out!
Rebecca, thank you!!!!
So I’m going to go over the rules, answer her questions (don’t judge), nominate the blogs I enjoy reading the most then ask 10 questions I hope aren’t too cringe worthy!
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
Questions for Moi:
- Are you a coffee drinker or tea drinker? Coffee drinker unless I am offered a Long Island Iced Tea. I love coffee so much, I would inject it into my veins if I could. I’d totally be that junkie shooting up Starbucks under my toenails. Yeah, I just totally cringed at that….Jesus…..
- Where is one place in the world that you want to visit? West Virgina…I’m sorry…I couldn’t keep a straight face answering that. Italy, I need to get to Italy. Honestly, with the exception of the deserts, I’m a little concerned about the food as my pallet is what I like to call very ‘Merican. Cannot stand sushi but could digest a 10 ounce steak with a baked potato on any given day.
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done? I’ve never been adventurous, full disclosure. Does birthing children count? No? Ok let me think…..I have always lived in Central Ohio all my life. When I was 23, I moved to NYC to live for a few months for my internship. While there, I got cocky and decided to take the subway all the way to LaGuardia on my own to pick up my best friend. 2/3 of the way there, I was begging an officer at a subway station to drive me to the airport as I was smack dab IN THE GHETTO. He refused but thank the baby Jesus, I got out of there alive. If you do not live in any of the 5 burrows and know what your doing, helpful tip: if you take the subway out of the ground your screwed.
- What has been your favorite vacation destination and why? Los Angeles. God I love Los Angeles. The weather is beautiful, everyone is laid back and I love the vibe! Plus I’ve seen several famous people which was cool.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes but I don’t believe it’s ever acted on.
- What’s your favorite movie? Stepbrothers. I can pretty much quote every single line. I wish Will Ferrell were my brother. I would kill for a Stepbrothers 2.
- Do you collect anything? No and I’ll tell you why. The first time you start collecting something, that is all you get for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. My mother began collecting Precious Moments in 1984 and people still find those creepy little statues to give her (which she stopped collecting in the early 90’s).
- What is something that you are looking forward to at this very moment? Because I have an AMAZING life, MY anticipation grows with Fall shows. Empire? Hell yeah! Silicon Valley? Why do we have to wait? Westworld? My new True Blood! Walking Dead? DROP THE MIC!
- Out of your posts, which one is your favorite? Why? Oh Lord…..you know how I know when I have a really good post? I double over in hysterics, laughing my ass off. If I’m laughing that hard, I have a good hunch everyone else will too. I think my favorite is about shitting my mini dress at work: Well Ali Be Damn! I have 2 unpublished books and this is a chapter in a book. I love being able to be self-deprecating on my blog and in my books. It’s liberating.
- What is one of your pet peeves? Just one? Ok, I CANNOT STAND for my food to touch. And when I go to a buffet where they spoon out the food or a Japanese steak house where they cook in front of you, it is like nails on a chalk board. It never fails they attempt to spoon it out on top of each other. I want to be like, “there is a bunch of other white space over here! Put the corn here!” My sister literally warns people that my food cannot touch. And don’t get me started when I see someone slop up everything with a slice of bread. This would be on par with watching a spider crawl into someone’s mouth. I don’t think so muchacho!
Well now I get to go up on stage and present awards showcasing the blogs I love to read! Here are my 10 favs:
Here are my questions, I say as I rub my hands together like a villain:
You are given an unlimited amount of money by Daddy Warbucks. The only stipulation is it must be spent on a dream you’ve had. What is that dream?
What is an ongoing guilty pleasure? Like at least once a week guilt pleasure?
You just were accepted on Survivor and allowed to bring 1 thing. What is it? Why?
What decade do you despise the most and why?
What are you really good at?
If you could be 1 age for the rest of your life, what age would that be?
If you were allowed to run your hands through Donald Trump’s hair AND ask him if it’s real, would you?
Who (famous or not) annoys you the most in the world and why? I mean, you really have to cringe when you hear this person’s name. Now when that first person comes to your mind and your like, ‘oh I could never put them on a blog,’ that’s your person!
What have you never learned to do?
What was your dumbest purchase and why?