So I hear there’s a little lottery happening tomorrow. Just a measly $1.6 billion dollars. Along with 4 other soccer families, we played the lottery Saturday night and got a combined total of 1 number right….one! No one won that lottery.
So in less than 24 hours, my gut tells me someone is going to win the 1.6 billion dollars. I think I read that the up front lump sum comes to $954 million dollars. Dude, I can’t even imagine winning $1,000 let along $954 million dollars.
I thought I would do a service to all of you and research the numbers that are considered the most winning. Is that even a term? The most winning? God! I sound like Zoolander, “center for kids that can’t read good”. Anyway, I digress.
With some light online research, here are the numbers that are drawn the most. It’s important to note that according to lottonumbers.com, the below numbers have been drawn at least 200 times between 1996-now.
The Lucky Numbers Overall*
2 , 17, 31, 39, 4, 46, 29, 5, 20, 35, 10, 11, 48, 14, 38, 22, 24, 28
*courtesy of lottonumbers.com and in order of the most drawn.
1, 2, 10, 28, 70, 14, 17, 42, 11, 32, 3, 4, 10, 22, 29, 30, 31, 38, 39
Now look guys, you have to promise me something. If my post causes you to win the lottery, all I’m asking for (and I’m being dead serious) is 5% of your winnings. If you win 1.6 billion because of this post and can’t give me 5%, your a big fat ass hole.
What I Would Buy With $1.6 Billion Dollars
- Set aside 1 million dollars for college for both boys.
- Buy both mine and my husband’s childhood homes and furnish it in complete replication of the time.
- Pay off parents homes as well as sisters’ homes off. Pay off their cars too.
- Buy a golf cart and a gigantic RV for all soccer tournaments.
- Hire a full time house keeper, cook and personal assistant. I am throwing myself back in complete relaxation just thinking about this.
- Learn how to fly.
- Buy a hard top convertible.
- Creat a fund for our soccer club so that no child would ever be denied the opportunity just because they didn’t have enough money.
- Build a plantation mansion but also have a tiny house on the property when I’m feeling like Marie Antoinette when she created a farm on the grounds of Versailles.
- Hire a personal trainer to get my ass in shape.
- Get botox, restyline, a boob job and possibly a nose job. Nose job tbd.
- Buy a monkey and a teacup chihauhau. I’ll also hire someone to take care of Bob and Lola.
- Vacation in Italy, Hawaii, France. Visit my bloggy friends in England, Canada and Germany!
Let’s see, with all the above, would that even capture 10% of the 1.6 billion? I don’t think so. I want to know, what would you guys buy? Are you currently praying to God for this win and promising half your winnings to charity? I want to give to charity but God knows I won’t promise the fortune charity, just to win it.
I learned right after I posted this, the lotto was played last night. There was 1 person, just 1 that won the lottery in South Carolina. What is fascinating to me is 4 out of the 6 numbers that were drawn were in that list above! I’m playing the lottery tonight for sure!